Join us for our Worship Service, in an online space, Sundays at 10 am
In order to respond to concerns related to COVID-19, we have suspended our in-person worship Service.
Pleas join us Sunday mornings at 10 am for our Worship Service in an online space via Zoom. Details regarding how to connect are emailed out each week. If you would like to connect and have not received information, please get in touch with the church office at email@example.com..
Please note: All microphones will be muted when you join the Service. Please keep your microphone muted throughout the service. It helps to reduce background noises.
November 28 – online
December 5 – In-person — Mitten Tree and White Gift Sunday
December 12 – online
Order of Service
In-person Worship Service Protocol
As we have done throughout the pandemic, we are following requirements from BC Health and recommendations from the Pacific Mountain Region of the United Church. In order to achieve this, please note the following safety measures:
– Masks are required at all times in the building. (Please note: face shields are not face masks)
– People are encouraged to have been fully vaccinated.
– We ask that you stay home if you are not feeling well or if you’ve travelled out of the country in the past two weeks.
– Singing with masks will be allowed but we will not be having a choir at this time. Soloists may sing without a mask if appropriate distance is maintained.
– Physical Distancing: We will be roping off every second pew in the sanctuary and ask that people maintain a safe distance between each other, unless you are in a family bubble. The balcony will remain closed at this time.
– Capacity limit of 50 people will be in place, which will occur with physical distancing.
– An offering plate will be located at the door as you walk in but will not be passed during the service.
– There will be no coffee time at this point. We know fellowship is an important part of the life of the congregation but we will be asking people to make their way out of the building at the end of the service.
– For those who do not wish to attend the service in person, a link to online services will be available.
It is important that everyone makes a decision about whether to attend in person based on what is right for them and their health. We also want to encourage everyone to be kind and respectful of others’ decisions. If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to be in touch.
Thank you to everyone who will be helping to make this a safe and meaningful worship experience.