- Church Chat ~ May 8, 2020Church Chat May 8
- Fifth Sunday of Easter, May 10, 2020 LiturgyGathering of God’s People Welcome The Christ Candle is Lit As I light the Christ candle, I invite you to also light a candle, if you have one. It reminds us of the presence and the love of Christ that surrounds us. We are not alone. Land Acknowledgement We acknowledge these lands upon which we worship, as the ancestral, traditional and unceded lands of the Syilx (Say-elks) / Okanagan First Nations.Continue reading “Fifth Sunday of Easter, May 10, 2020 Liturgy”
- Church Chat, May 1, 2020Click to read the latest newsletter from PUC: Church Chat May 1
- PUC Worship Service ~ Third Sunday of Easter, April 19, 2020Welcome The Christ Candle is Lit Land Acknowledgement We acknowledge these lands upon which we worship, as the ancestral, traditional and unceded lands of the Syilx (Say-elks) / Okanagan First Nations. Together with Indigenous peoples we desire a different relationship based on respect and right relations. As Earth Day was this week, we also acknowledge that wherever we live in creation we are part of a watershed, an interdependent ecosystem nestedContinue reading “PUC Worship Service ~ Third Sunday of Easter, April 19, 2020”
- Activities for Earth Day ~ April 22, 2020This year marks the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day. Organizers see it as an opportunity for “a global outpouring of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to create a new plan of action for our planet.” The theme for Earth Day 2020 is climate change. “Climate change represents the biggest challenge to the future of humanity and the life-support systems that make our world habitable.” Here are some activities you can do fromContinue reading “Activities for Earth Day ~ April 22, 2020”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.