- Pastoral Visits – Hospital, Hospice, Care facility and home visitation is done by our Minister and Pastoral Care visitors.
- Outreach to Care facilities is provided by PUC on a regular basis in the form of worship services involving the minister, a pianist, volunteers from the congregation.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry provide knit and crotchet prayer shawls to comfort those facing difficult health or personal issues.
Groups such as NA, Al-anon, AA, Boy Scouts, Girl Guide Trefoil Guild, etc. use rooms at PUC on a donation basis.
Outreach and Social Justice
- Peace and Justice Committee
- Climate Change: Advocacy related to the environment and climate change is a passion for many at PUC.
- Climate Change study and action group is working on raising awareness with info items in the bulletin. Website of interest at email@example.com
- Refugee Support: PUC has supported refugee family resettlement in Penticton. We continue provide friendship and support to those families we have worked with in the past.
- We support provide small food hampers, on request.
- Downtown Churches for Social Justice is a ministers’ initiative currently advocating for a low barrier shelter.
Healing Pathways (click here for more information)
United Church Women
Choir and Music
Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals